We are delighted to post the unedited video of
Rob Jennings from The Dyscalculia Network talking with Karen McGuigan – The Math’s Mum, about her experience and tips for dealing with Maths Anxiety.
List of questions:
- Have you personally or have any of your children suffered from Maths Anxiety?
- Is Maths Anxiety common within the Down Syndrome community?
- How do you think that Maths Anxiety in parents effects their children?
- What tips would you give to a parent, whose child is suffering from Maths Anxiety?
- As a parent, what can we do to promote this condition to the wider world?