This is an interview with Christian Voegeli, the CEO and Founder of Dybuster, who produced the software Calcularis, which is specially designed to help pupils who are struggling with maths difficulties.
The questions discussed:
- Can you give us some background on why and how you decided to set up an app to help children with dyscalculia/ maths difficulties?
- Can you provide us a brief overview of how the app works?
- How does the app differ to other apps aimed at supporting children learn maths?
- We notice you don’t use standard visuals e.g. cuisenaire rods or conventional dice patterns why is that? Do you think it could be confusing?
- Do you intend your app to be used alongside tuition or as a stand-alone programme?
- What future developments do you have planned for the app?