* Head of Maths for the last 5 years at Emerson House, a specialist learning centre for children with special educational needs.
* I regularly train teachers to become specialists at helping children with any form of maths difficulties.
* I have developed along with Jane Emerson, a new dyscalculia assessment ('Maths and Dyscalculia Assessment'), which provides a diagnostic assessment of the pupil’s maths strengths and weaknesses.
* Co-founder of ‘The Dyscalculia Network’.
* I work at Westminster Abbey Choir school as Head of Learning support. https://www.abbeychoirschool.org/
* Member of the British Psychological Society (No: 508474).
Educational Assessor. www.psychtesting.org.uk
* Certificate of Psychometric testing, Assessment & Access Arrangements (CPT3A).
* SEND Code of Practice certificate (Level 2)
Online tuition, Dyscalculia training
Reference from a professional
Rob is a true expert in the field of Dyscalculia. Jane Emerson
* OCR Level 5 from the Helen Arkell Learning Centre (with distinction) * SEND Code of Practice (Level 2) * Certificate of Psychometric testing, Assessment and Access Arrangements (CPT3A) * B. Sc (Hons) in Management Sciences @ Warwick University
DBS certificate number: 001706253526 (dated 20.8.20)
I teach children from age 6 up to GCSE
Contact phone number
Post code/Zip codeRG9 5ER